Summertime is here and golf season is underway!
We’re happy to announce the 20th Annual La Grange Memorial Hospital Foundation Golf Classic will take place on Monday, August 10, 2020 at the beloved La Grange Country Club!
Who You Will Help
Through a collaborative partnership among AMITA Health Adventist Medical Center La Grange’s residency program, BEDS Plus and Pillars, event proceeds will be used to begin a program to provide nursing support for our homeless community. Your participation will support the health and safety of this vulnerable population, further strengthening and coordinating the housing, mental health and medical services they receive in our community.
How to Participate
Support the event through sponsorship or by purchasing a foursome or individual golf spot.
Register Now through the La Grange Memorial Hospital Foundation →
- Register by July 31, 2020.
- Select your tee time preference when you register. You will be given the option of morning 9 am-12 pm or afternoon 12-2 pm.
- A tee time will be assigned to your group based on your preference and availability. You will be notified of your group's exact tee time a few days after registration.
- Check in 15 minutes before your assigned tee time. Enjoy lunch and post-round light refreshments and hors d’oeuvres.
- Turn in your scorecard to the pro shop staff after completing your round. The top two men’s teams and top two women’s teams will receive a pro shop gift card in the weeks following the event.
Make a direct donation to help begin a program to provide nursing support for our homeless community.
Make a Donation through the La Grange Memorial Hospital Foundation →
Golf at a great course and support a cause that’s critical to the health of our entire community.