Local favorite bands El Rando and Evil Burrito will each play for about 90 minutes. Your first beer is included in the price of admission. All proceeds benefit Child Link and Beds Plus.
- The safety and comfort of guests, volunteers, the bands, and staff are of the utmost importance.
- Attendance will be limited to 70 ticketholders. All tickets must be bought online. No tickets will be sold at the door.
- Masks will be required at all times when not seated at a table, regardless of social distancing, including while dancing.
- The event will be in the parking lot. The indoor of Blue Nose will be open for the purchase of beer and the use of restrooms only.
- Staff, volunteers, and the band will gently remind those who may forget the requirement. On the third ask, you will be told to leave the event without a refund. Sorry if this seems harsh, but it is imperative we provide a safe environment for all. If you are at all uncomfortable with this policy, please consider other ways of contributing to these worthy causes.
- Volunteers will be floating around handing out raffle tickets to those who are in compliance with the mask policy. Raffle tickets for valuable prizes will be drawn throughout the evening.
- Should the event be canceled due to COVID-19 restrictions, ticket holders will be offered a refund, less cost of processing. In the event of inclement weather, an alternate date to be determined with Blue Nose management and the bands. The event will be held moderate rain (no lightning) or shine.
- A taco truck will be available for food purchase from approximately 7:30 to 9:30 p.m.
Brews for Benefit
Unable or uncomfortable to attend but still want to support Child Link and Beds Plus? Purchase two Crowlers (32 oz tap beer canned fresh at Blue Nose) of your choice from the on-tap options. The Crowlers can be selected and picked up anytime at Blue Nose Brewery during normal business hours from August 31st to September 5th. The cost is $30. We have an unlimited number of Crowler packages available for purchase.