By the Numbers
Notable Achievements from Fiscal Year 2022
Additional Notable Achievements
- Significant progress was made towards the construction completion of the Linda Sokol Francis Summit Service Center.
- Emergency Services team connected 238 people living outdoors to services.
- Food Security efforts provided 69,170 pounds of food to lessen the food instability of our clients.
- Specialized Transitional Housing served 225 clients:
- Domestic violence survivors
- Pregnant and parenting transition-aged youth
- Justice-involved families and individual
- New substantial contracts from U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development (HUD) this year including:
- Families in Transition: Transitional and Rapid Rehousing for Survivors of Domestic Violence (FIT Program)
- Permanent Supportive Housing for Older Adults (Aging Well)
- Justice System Involved Persons Support with 5 scattered condominiums
BEDS Plus Care is a 501(c)3 not for profit organization. Our tax identification number is 36-3741040.
Clients Served Yearly
Shelter Nights Annually
% Of Clients Housed
What Our Clients Say
Just having that key to the door gives me a sense of happiness. It’s invigorating, it is a special feeling.
The LATH program has truly helped. It is an inspiration to gain independence as a woman, as a mom, and has helped me grow.
BEDS really helped me find the stability and structure that I needed.
The staff at BEDS is great. Great is an understatement. Awesome, especially Rapid Rehousing Case Manager Beth Kulpinski. She goes out of her way for people.